Bear Creek Maltipoo
Copyright 2018. Risa Krantz. All Rights Reserved.
Please go to the Priority Waiting List or Puppy News page and click on the green Puppy Application button to complete an application first. Once you are approved, we can move forward to accepting your holding fee.
To reserve your new puppy, I require a NON-REFUNDABLE holding fee of $300 be placed towards the purchase price of your chosen puppy. While these fees are non-refundable, they are transferable to another puppy or litter. The non-refundable fee can be made by the following methods:
(1) U.S. Postal Money Order. When you choose this method of payment, you should also choose to mail it through delivery confirmation or a method of being able to track your money order. Please email, text or call the tracking number to me. This assures me that payment has been sent and I will then mark "sale pending" on your puppy. Once payment has been received by me I will then mark your puppy "adopted." If making a final payment, allow adequate time for the U. S. Postal Service to deliver to me.
(2) Money Gram wire transfer is available online at www.moneygram.com, Wal Mart (in our town) and possibly other businesses in your area.
(3) CASH app - this app uses your debit card and charges no fees. I can send you an invitation as well as a request for your holding fee. You will complete the transaction all without giving out your debit card information.
(4) Cashier's check from your bank.
(5) Credit card - must add 3.5% of amount you are paying to cover fees.
I will accept a personal check for your holding fee only AND if the pup is 4 weeks of age or younger. However, I do not accept personal checks for final payment.
I will not ship a puppy before final payment is received.
Please note that puppy holding fee is NON-REFUNDABLE if the buyer changes their mind!