2. Stacey G. - Merle male or female
3. Eddi F. - red, apricot female, small - possibly Pearl & Ryder
4. Holly U. - black female or possibly another color
5. Nancy J. - small female - no color preference
6. Maureen F. - apricot/parti female Pearl & Ryder
7. Kimmy H. - apricot/cream/white male 7-9 lbs. Pearl & Ryder
8. Andi H. - cream or medium apricot male Penny & Max
9. Rachel L. - apricot female 5-6 lbs.
10. Sarah M. - apricot male Penny & Max
11. Crystal G. - apricot male Penny & Max
12. Jacqueline N. - apricot female with white markings or white with apricot ears 5 lbs
13. Stephanie T. - dark red or apricot female
14. Dana F. - apricot male Pearl & Ryder
15. Mary F. - small apricot male
16. Ivan K. - apricot female 4-7 lbs.
NOW OFFERING A PRIORITY WAITING LIST!
Now offering a priority waiting list! With your holding fee of $300, you will be placed on a priority waiting list for the puppy of your specifications. When I have a puppy that I think matches what you're looking for, you will be notified according to your position on the priority waiting list. If you are happy with the puppy choice then you will be required to place an additional non-refundable holding fee to have the puppy reserved for you (equal to 1/3 of the purchase price.) The priority waiting list will always be published so you can check your position. All holding fees are non-refundable but are transferable to another puppy and will go towards the price of the puppy.
I require a short to be completed and returned to me prior to accepting your holding fee. Once you have been approved, I will send you a Priority Waiting List Agreement that should be completed and returned with your holding fee. Once the holding fee and completed agreement is received, I will sign and email you a copy.
Listed below are families who have placed holding fees either on a puppy I have now or are waiting on their babies to arrive!
~~~~Please refresh this page for the latest updates and news!~~~~
Bear Creek Maltipoo
Copyright 2018. Risa Krantz. All Rights Reserved.
SHIH POO - Vidalia, brindle and white Shih Tzu girl and black and white Toy Poodle Boomer have 4 gorgeous black and white Shih Poos boys! They were born on St. Patrick's day so they will have Irish nicknames! These guys are ready for their new homes now and are listed on the Available Puppies page. I expect these pups to mature at about 6-8 lbs.
SHIH POO - Sparkle, red and white Shih Tzu girl and red Toy Poodle Rudee had 3 black boys and 1 red girl born March 17! Two boys are still available and are ready to go home now! The boys are listed on the Available Puppies page. They will lighten to silver. This is Sparkle's first litter with me so not sure what to expect on coloring as adults. I expect these pups to mature at around 6-8 lbs.
Families listed in blue are getting puppies I already have here. They will be taken off of the list as they receive their puppies.
MALTIPOO - Splenda and Bam Bam have 1 black and white boy! Splenda is a 5 lb. Maltese and Bam Bam is 3.5 lb. tiny toy Poodle dad. The pup may possibly be ready around late June. I expect him to mature at about 4-5 lbs. HE IS AVAILABLE!
I will be happy to add you to my regular waiting list at any time. Just let me know what you are looking for in your perfect puppy and I will let you know if I have any available or if I am expecting any new litters!
1. Chelsea P. - female Shih Poo
I reserve the right to retain any pup from any litter
before offering for choices.
Bear Creek Maltipoo
P.O. Box 505
De Queen, AR 71832
I believe that these dog babies are deserving of only the best homes – where a dog isn’t just a
dog, but a family member. If you are looking to bring home a new dog baby and make it your
new family member, give me a call!